Our Mission and Goals
1. Preach the Gospel
2. Win souls
3. Baptize new converts
4. Disciple new converts
5. Plant and establish churches
6. Train men for the ministry
7. Start a Bible College
Of the 78 municipalities in Puerto Rico, 35 of them still have no Independent Baptist Church. Our desire is to initiate a church-planting movement that will result in the establishment of a strong, self-supporting, soul-winning, Bible-believing, Independent, Baptist church in each one of these unevangelized areas.
We still believe in revival! Our prayer is for God to send a Great Awakening to Puerto Rico that will result in a great movement of souls saved and churches planted. We have dedicated our lives to that cause.
1. We believe the King James Bible is the inspired, infallible, inerrant, and perfect word of God in English. The Bible is the final authority in all matters of faith and practice.
Furthermore, we believe the Reina Valera Gomez Bible is the spanish version that is most equivalent to the KJB. It is more based upon the Received Texts than any other version of the Bible in Spanish. Therefore, this is the Spanish Bible that we use to minister to Spanish-speaking people.
2. We believe that God is a trinity; three persons in one. The Father is God. Jesus is God. The Holy Spirit is God.
3. We believe that salvation is by grace through faith in the divine blood of Christ. We preach repentance toward God and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
4. We believe in eternal security; once a sinner is saved, he will always be saved.
5. We believe in holiness because God is holy and in order for others to see the Lord in us we must live in such a way that exhibits a holy God. Though we live in the world we are not of the world because friendship with the world is enmity with God.
6. We believe baptism is a picture of the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. It also symbolizes the death, burial, and resurrection of the believer spiritually. Therefore, we believe that immersion is the proper mode for baptism.
7. We believe the church is a body of regenerated believers who periodically congregate in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the purpose of worshiping God in spirit and in truth and to also receive instruction from the word of God.
8. We believe a missionary should be sent out of a local church. He is accountable to that local church and must submit to its authority.
9. We believe in and practice the support of missionaries that the Gospel may be propagated throughout the world.
10. We believe it is God's will for every Christian to be actively and consistently involved in witnessing to others.
11. We are against all 5 points of Calvinism.
12. We are against the Charismatic movement.
13. We are against the New Evangelical movement.
14. We believe in the pre-tribulational, pre-milineal, and imminent rapture of the Church.